- All journeys marked as LBT in the timetable run as required if the journey was ordered by telephone at least 1 hour before the departure time.
- Ordering an LBT:
Call (0 91 71) 97 90 90 and tell us about it.
please come with me:
- Your name
- from where and where you would like to go
- Number of persons to be transported
- when you would like to drive
- whether you need to reach a connection to the train or the city bus lines
- Trips before 6 a.m. must be ordered the day before by 11 p.m. at the latest.
- Longer-term reservations are also possible.
- Requests for journeys that are made later or outside the departure times given here cannot be considered.
- Journey orders can only be accepted to the extent that they can be transported by car or large-capacity taxi. Larger groups may not be possible.
- In case of doubt, please inquire about the available capacities at the above telephone number in good time.
- The VGN Community Tariff applies if you use the journeys within the framework of the valid timetable.
- Please note that you must present your valid ticket at the LBT and confirm the journey to the driver.
- If you use the LBT first, you can buy a VGN ticket in the LBT, but only single tickets.